Friday, June 6, 2008

Mason Donald Colucci is here!

Sorry for the delay...I took my time coming into the world! But after almost 24 hours of labor......I am here! My Mom and Dad welcomed me into the world on June 6, 2008 at 3:35 PM. I weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and I am 21 inches tall! My parents are THRILLED that I am finally here. They worked really hard to get me out, sorry for being so stubborn.
After all of that work coming out....I was beat. YAWN!
I put my Ipod on and listened to some jams. JK folks - I was taking my first hearing test. I passed of course.....I am brilliant!
I also have been working on my finger holding technique.
A lot of time to ponder being on this Earth. Seems pretty cool so far.

I can't wait to meet all of the family and friends that love me and my parents! More pictures of me and the fam coming.

4 comments:

Ben & Jake said...

Can't wait to meet you lil' Colucci! I heard that your dad made some special sleeveless onesies for you! Lucky!!!

Your Down South Cousin.
-Benny V.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Can't wait to meet you! You are really lucky - you have wonderful, loving parents! I'm sure you've already learned that! Welcome!
Love,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Mason,
I can't wait to meet you! You are so cute in your pictures! You are just going to love your mommy and daddy.

Love,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Mason Donald? - M.D.? Sounds like another Doc Colucci to me.

Congratulations - he's breathtaking.

David LyJordan