Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's called LABOR for a reason!

Here are my poor parents Thursday night at the hospital. Mom was in early labor, but they were in good spirits and ready to welcome me into the world! Look how rested and happy they are!
They had a little cheerleader, Erin, to help them out. She kept the mood light and fun. Dad thought she was a South Buffalo version of Cheri Oteri from SNL.
After almost 24 hours of LABOR.......I finally came out to meet my parents and BOY were they excited to see me!

I snuggled up to my Mom and was so happy to see her face!

I was pretty tired though. I had been a lot of work to come out!
But it was totally worth it! I love my Mom and Dad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's my arm in the second to last pic! Nice to meet you buddy, I haven't seen your dad this happy since the last Van Halen album!

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! He's beautiful! You cooked him to perfection Nina!! Can't wait to meet him in person, but for now we will enjoy the Colucci Clan.

Love Always, The Crane's

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful and determined Mom and Dad, Mason. They were determined to give you a gentle birth and they did just that. Your Mom is one determined lady and your Dad was by her side and soooooo supportive. You were a little stubborn but oh so handsome when you arrived.
I had the honor and privilege of witnessing your birth as well as helping your parents welcome you into the world, my first great grandchild.
Never forget MIDWIVES ROCK!!!!!
Great Grandma Midge and aka
Midge the Midwife