Grandma Colucci couldn't wait to hold me!
Ahh....very comfortable.
And dispite a little mix up on the timing, I did finally get to meet my Papa Becony too. (I thought he was going to squeeze the cheeks right out of me he was so excited!)
He's a smart man too....finally brought me something to celebrate with!
And boy did we celebrate!! Whoohoooo!!!
Grandma Marti (M&M) also came and spend some good quality time...
She shares her Bud too...I LOVE this family!!!
Peek-a-boo!!
M&M was so happy to see me when I finally arrived
Grandpa Doc came back to visit me and my Mommy in the hospital. (I wonder if he's why the call me 'baby doc'??!)
I just hope I'm cool enough to warrant the nickname....
Grandma Colucci even came to my house and hung with me and my new puppy (Laney)
Awww...my first cry (uhmm...yeah)
Grandpa Doc seemed to know just what to do...
Yep...I found a nice comfy nook!
Wow - parents AND Grandparents?! Not sure what took me so long to get here!!!


1 comment:
Mason it was an honor and a privilege to help your Mommy and Daddy get you here.
I felt very special that they invited me to your birth.
All the grandparents are very blessed to have such a wonderful grandson.
I thank the Lord everyday for one of the most special blessings in life, YOU!!
Have to get in a plug for Midwives. MIDWIVES ROCK!!!!
Post a Comment