Monday, June 9, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Almost two full days after I was born, Mom and Dad sprung me and took me to this sweet neighborhood known affectionately as "Two point five" (i.e. everyone has 2.5 kids, 2.5 cars, etc..). I loved my candy-striper girlfriends at the hospital, but I was SO excited to go "HOME" and see the hotties on Queens Ln ("hello, Krzes girls!!"). Here I am getting my first lift in the Altima.


Looks a little "over-done" on the outfit, I know..especially since it was 85 deg. outside. But, my Mommy picked this out for me special and I wanted to show it off for her...




See how proud she is?!!



To make sure I found my new home easily, Daddy asked the Vlasic guy to hang out in front until we came home (no pickles, though...bummer!)



Hey - Mason Donald...that's me! (I thought for sure the sign would read "baby Doc")



I finally was able to meet this "Laney" character I was hearing dso much about, too! She was already hanging out and protecting me shortly after I got home.


After awhile I was greeted by a whole bunch of friends...

Uncle Smokey Treat and Aunt Smokey Treat



My Dad....wait..that just LOOKS like my Dad. Heh-heh, that's funny. Someone ELSE that looks like my Dad. Heh-heh. Funny.




My cousin, Tanner - who is now no longer the youngest cousin!!



My cousin, Stefani...

My cousin, Rachel...

Father of those cute Krzes girls, Shawn (oh, they told me don't call him Sharon, must be a story behind that)...

The original cute Krzes girl....my new neighbor, Kim...

My sister, or cousin or Aunt Sarah. What? Oh. My GREAT Aunt Sarah (very confusing).


My cousin Emily...

My cousin Molly...(wow...lots of cousins!!)


Later, I was able to spend some quality time with Uncle Scott. What? Oh. I mean, my Dad! (I'll get it straight eventually!!) What a great first day at home!

4 comments:

Samson and Grace said...

WOW! That was quite the post Mason! Way to get into the swing of sharing your first adventure home. You know A LOT of peeps already!
Can't wait to hang again soon little guy.
**LOVE the Vlasic pickle guy! **

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet you Mason. I love the picture with the little smile, so adorable.
Love, Bobbi, Kevin, & Jonah

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Mason is absolutely adorable...I am so happy for you guys! It is amazing that he is already smiling...how cute! I can't wait to meet him in person. Hold a spot on the couch for Aunt Heather to hold him the weekend of June 27th. Take care of yourselves and give Mason a hug and kiss for me! XO

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the arrival of Mason Donald. He's perfect. Best wishes to your family. Bet Don and Carol will enjoy watching the "payback."
Doug and Rosemary