Thursday, July 24, 2008

Catchin' Up - Potpourri of Me!

Sorry folks, been a little crazy lately as you can see below. But, back by popular demand, are a whole bunch more photos of...who else?......ME!!
I've been real busy growing up! I'm seven weeks old now and look how much I've grown! I'm 10 whole pounds, 23+ inches and eating like a champ!




Nothing else to say, really, but...Life is just nuts.....




Although I'm starting to adjust quite nicely...


Still enjoy curling up like the good ol' days though...



Or practicing some of my future disco moves in my sleep....


Along the way I still continue to get some really cool visitors...check 'em out...



Uncle Steve-o snuck by during work (errr....on his day off I mean - don't let the work shirt fool ya!). And he beat Aunt Donna to see me by a whole week!! Pretty sneaky!


Uncle Noah (yes UNCLE Noah) came to hang out and teach me some things too.


Then another cousin.....Shannon.....came to snuggle with me for awhile! Wow I have some cute cousins!!


And Jordan - no, not that Jordan - jumped by to take care of me and update me on all the boys in Mommy's classroom. Sheesh...she has some GOOD stories!!!


Wait..now is this a cousin too?? Cool..I hear Chase has some big plans for me when I'm a little older - and some big toys for me too!!!




When there are no visitors, sometimes I like to just lay around and think about stuff....



Like what it would be like to ride on the back of a big motorcycle........


Hey....look at that....dreams do come true...Uncle Smokey Treat let me chill on his new hog


Speaking of dreams.....Papa even let me hang out in his super cool Corvette (heck, he hasn't even let Daddy do that!!)

Although Papa DID let Daddy hang out in his "other" Vette. Someday, Daddy. Someday.


Most days, though, I just hang with my favorite person...Mommy! (Of course, wearing ultra fun puppy faces on my dupa...what else??!)

Like I said before...Life is nuts....time for a break.

Goodnight....for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mason - you are SOOOO cute! It was so fun to see you today!!
Love,
Heidi

Samson and Grace said...

YAY! Way to go posting Uncle Caloo and Aunt Ninny. I totally know how crazy things get. Post at your leisure folks...you're worth the wait!
You're looking good Mason...can't wait to hang out again.
Love,
Sammy

Ben & Jake said...

Love it! MORE PICTURES! You were the cutest at Sammy's birthday party buddy! Great hanging with you.

xoxo
Cousin Ben

The Barts said...

YAY...so nice to "see" you again, Mason! You are too cute! It was nice seeing you at the softball games :)