Well, it's May 30th......my due date....and I am still not here yet! I just love my Momma so much that I want to hang out with her. Even with all of the love that I have been showered with by Mom and Dad's great friends., I am not ready yet. I have had a bunch of fun showers in my honor. Here is one of my delicious cakes. YUM!
Aunt Becky is so excited to meet me!
Aunt Marsha can't wait to hang out with me at my FIRST Calooch-a-Palooza!
Mom had great fun opening up all of the great presents for me.
Nice outfit and bib!
Bath towels!? I can't wait!
Ohhhh...a swing from cousin Samson. He knows how important a "Neglect-o-Matic" is for new parents!
Okay.....Aunt Dotty told Mom that she just needs to relax and I will come out into the world soon enough.
She should know. She learned from the best.....my Grandma Midge! They warmed the birthing chair up that Grandma was all psyched to use. Too bad cousin Sammy didn't utilize it!
Maybe I will!? Heck - last year even Mom checked it out!

But anyhoo.....back to being showered with love. Thanks to my Aunt Dotty, Kelley, Katie, and Kim. You threw me a WICKED fun party!
I'll keep you all posted on my arrival!
2 comments:
WOW! What a super fun Blog! Who created this for you?
I can't wait to meet you Lil' Colucci. We are going to have great fun together!
Love,
Samson >)
Can't wait to meet you Baby Colucci! Be kind to mama in the next couple hours!
Love,
Heidi
Post a Comment